Sunday, October 19, 2008

2008-2009 Season

I am pleased to annouce my 2008-09 season.
I will make debuts with several groups, including:


The Vancouver Chamber Choir (Chichester Psalms),
The Choral Arts Society of Philadelphia (B-Minor Mass), and

The Staunton Music Festival (Theodora).

I return to sing with:

The Choir of Men and Boys of Saint Thomas
Fifth Ave (Messiah),
The Princeton Glee Club (B-minor),
and one of my favorite groups, The American Bach soloists
(Messiah, Pergolesi Stabat Mater & Handel Italian Duets with soprano Mary Wilson).


I also launch my first tour with the Baroque ensemble Tableau in February-March of 2009.


And don't forget, my CD with the American Bach Soloists (see story below) will be released in December! Check back for more info,
or
join my mailing list to receive a notice.

No comments: